- “Bags Chase” is the name of the business.
- “Cookies” are small text files that our website places on your device to store information about your shopping session and to identify your device.
- “Buyer” specifies the person who agrees to buy item(s) from the seller.
- “Seller” specifies the person or business that sells goods to the buyer. In this case, Bags Chase.
- We invest a lot of time and effort in providing accurate, detailed descriptions of every item. We understand it is difficult to achieve 100% accuracy in pictures and/or photos, hence we fill this gap by describing the item honestly and accurately. Cancelling goods that have been paid for and are pending shipping will result in a 5% charge. As a small business, Bags Chase provides the best possible price and service to the consumer. Investing the appropriate amount of time and effort to achieve this is very important to us. We hope these terms clarify our position and will alleviate buyer’s remorse. We cannot afford to lose clients that are 100% committed to sales. A small loss for a large company is a significantly larger loss for us.
- PayPal terms have changed. From October 2019 PayPal no longer refunds fees on our sales. Bags Chase’s PayPal terms have changed effective 4/03/2020. If we have agreed to a refund, 2.9% will be deducted from the sale amount (this doesn’t apply to payments made by bank transfer).
- International buyers please note that you are responsible for all customs charges, import duties and/or taxes applicable for your country.
- Bags Chase does not offer an authentication service.
- Bags Chase does not offer pricing advice for your bags, SLGs, or other accessories.
- Please refer to the listing for details of any and all information on accompanying items, such as a dust bag, tag, card or receipt. For example, please note that even brand new items can come without a dust bag.
- Bags Chase will state the presence of any perfumed or vintage aroma, scratches, rubbing, pen or makeup marks, darkening of handles, tarnishing, stickiness, peeling, overall patina and general wear honestly and reliably.
- Bags Chase will state if the condition of the item falls into the category of: Excellent, Very good, Good, Used, or Well used, honestly and reliably.
We offer a no-quibble returns service within 14 days of receipt of goods
The buyer is required to notify Bags Chase within 2 days of receipt of the item in order to qualify for the refund.
PayPal fees will not be refunded (please see full terms.) Return postage fees will be paid by the buyer.
In order to receive a prompt refund:
- The tag must still be attached to the bag
- The bag must be received by Bags Chase in its original condition
- The return process must have been initiated by the buyer within two days of delivery
- The goods must be packed safely and securely using their original packaging
- Tracked and fully insured postage and shipping is used as we are not liable for any loss and/or damaged items
When a return has been agreed and the item has been received by Bags Chase, the refund will be processed within 14 days.
Sale items should be returned in 2 days rather than the usual 14.
- Please note actual colours may vary. It’s important to remember that they may look different on a real product than what you see on your computer monitor.
- This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has different capabilities to display colours and everyone sees these colours differently.
- We try to take the best photos to show the products as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor.
- We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product.
PAYPAL TERMS HAVE CHANGED
- From October 2019 PayPal no longer refunds fees on sales from sellers. If you buy goods and then change your mind it costs us money!
- Our PayPal terms have changed effective from 14/03/2020.
- Since this change to PayPal terms, while continuing to offer PayPal as a payment option, we also offer clients the option to pay via bank transfer.
- Some clients may still choose to pay via PayPal but if for any reason you may want to return your goods (as per the Bags Chase terms of service), the 2.9% transaction fee will be deducted from your refund. These changes will be stated in the terms and conditions on every PayPal invoice you receive.
- Prices are listed in British Sterling/British Pounds/GBP/£ and NOT in Euros or US dollars. All Bags Chase transactions will be assumed to be by bank transfer. If you want to pay using PayPal please let us know as the additional PayPal fees will apply. Postage will be added to every transaction unless otherwise stated. All items will be shipped, tracked, insured, and signed for. No reservations.
- Bags Chase is a “First come first served” seller. This is based on payments received in full. Buyers are more than welcome to apply to be put on a waiting list for an item. You must advise us of your “reasonable” budget. We will then message all buyers when an item comes up.
- Bags Chase is very thankful for all our new and returning clients for trusting us in this business. Bags Chase will continue to be successful only if all buyers follow the simple rules of conduct when buying from Bags Chase. Happy shopping!
- We will dispatch your items within 48 hours of payment unless the buyer has arranged and agreed on an alternative date with Bags Chase.
- We are currently shipping within the UK, US, and EU countries. We are trying our best to ship to other countries. We will announce once we can do so.
- Bags Chase items are not considered delayed until 15 working days have passed from the expected delivery date after which it will be considered lost and you can claim a refund.